Re: sendsms help

From: Roberto Verzola
Subject: Re: sendsms help
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 02:25:11 +0800

Hi Pawel,

Ok, I think I understand better the situation. As I said earlier, and perhaps
I should repeat it with more feeling: you are doing a heroic job.

As for python, if it can be helpful, I might help. I had been interested in
making gnokii functions accessible from python, but I didn't know enough,
even after getting several python books. I am basically a beginner (maybe,
between beginner and intermediate by this time...) python programmer. But I'm
also too old so what I learn I soon forget unless I use it very often.

If someone else managed to make a python module that makes available the
various gnokii functions (beyond my skills at this time), I could start doing
python programs for gnokii.

I had written some short python programs that used gnokii, but mainly as it
would be used from the command line. These programs basically just invoked
gnokii from a shell and then saved to a file the gnokii response and parsed
these files.

Roberto