Re: sendsms help

From: Carles Pina i Estany
Subject: Re: sendsms help
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 10:18:08 +0200

Hello,

On May/08/2007, Jari Turkia wrote:

> >If someone else managed to make a python module that makes available the
> >various gnokii functions (beyond my skills at this time), I could start
> >doing python programs for gnokii.
> >
> I have zero python experience, but I'd like to help you with this task.
> Even if you can't write C, there are so many ways you can help. You can
> do research, gather information what others have done, example code,
> documentation, etc. I'm sure I can write you a python wrapper for you to
> test out. I don't have a clue what the python code should look, but
> probably you can help with that.
>
> How does that sound?

(sorry: I don't have the original mail that I would like to answer)

There is some projects to prepare a package from C code to Python
interface. One of them is SIP, and is the one used for python-qt4. I
have used SIP as python-qt4 user without any problem.

I know that there is some other projects doing the same than SIP, used
for some other projects. I don't rmeember the names. I guess that SIP is
very complete because has callbacks,signals, etc.

--
Carles Pina i Estany            GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
        http://pinux.info