Re: sendsms help

From: Jari Turkia
Subject: Re: sendsms help
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 11:11:35 +0300

Roberto Verzola wrote:
Ok, I think I understand better the situation. As I said earlier, and perhaps I should repeat it with more feeling: you are doing a heroic job.
I'm kind of funny to see someone believe that Gnokii project has the same resources and people that other OSS project like Linux kernel or Gnome have.

We don't. It's that simple.

If someone else managed to make a python module that makes available the various gnokii functions (beyond my skills at this time), I could start doing python programs for gnokii.
I have zero python experience, but I'd like to help you with this task. Even if you can't write C, there are so many ways you can help. You can do research, gather information what others have done, example code, documentation, etc. I'm sure I can write you a python wrapper for you to test out. I don't have a clue what the python code should look, but probably you can help with that.

How does that sound?

Regards,
Jari Turkia