Re: Nokia3230 can't connect gnokii via bluetooth or irda

From: Chen Yuan
Subject: Re: Nokia3230 can't connect gnokii via bluetooth or irda
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 11:36:28 +0500

hi pkot,

thanks for your response.

1 about you answer , I had try the model = symbian on config file, but the same error will raise.

>Please also note that Bluetooth support for Windows is experimental. I
wrote it basing on the documentation and really didn't test it. Anyone
did?

I'm afriaid that bluetooth support for windows don't work now.
I will try to fix it if i can find the reason.

> port = IrDA:IrCOMM
>That's definitely incorrect.. Use COM port here. You use binary or
compiled on your own?

which port can i use?

when i turn on the Infrared of the phone and put it near by the computer, a virutal moem over IR link will create and it has its own COM port: COM4. Do you means I should put this port on gnokii config file.

I donwload source code from gnokii.org and compiled it on MSVS2005.

On 5/24/07, Pawel Kot <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

On 5/24/07, Chen Yuan <address@hidden> wrote:
> model = series60

model = symbian

[...]
> can anybody tell me how to connect my phone to the gnokii via bluetooth on winxp

Please also note that Bluetooth support for Windows is experimental. I
wrote it basing on the documentation and really didn't test it. Anyone
did?

> port = IrDA:IrCOMM

That's definitely incorrect.. Use COM port here. You use binary or
compiled on your own?

> model = series60

model = symbian

take care,