Re: Nokia3230 can't connect gnokii via bluetooth or irda

From: Jari Turkia
Subject: Re: Nokia3230 can't connect gnokii via bluetooth or irda
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 12:49:21 +0300

Chen Yuan wrote:
bye the way, gnokii is very good tools for mobile phone users. but it's very difficulty to make it work well.
On windows, it taks three days to connect the phone to connect computer.
I try to use DKU-2 cable, bluetooth and IrDA, but only IrDA can work well now.
Sorry to hear that. The wiki documentation clearly states that you must use Nokia drivers and with those you can get the thing working in a snap with USB or IrDA. I know that we should improve new user documentation, but the priority of that is not very high on the list of things to do.

Regards,
Jari Turkia