Re: Gnapplet 0.6.2 compilation

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Gnapplet 0.6.2 compilation
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 23:49:45 +0200

Hi,

On 6/15/07, Martin Ritchie <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi, Just wonderd if those that have done work on gnapplet have a
recommended dev environment.
I just installed the s60 3.1 SDK and carbide++ express and imported
the code but it can't find a bunch of the imports.

I'll try with an older v2 SDK and to see how things go but any
pointers from the meisters would be great.

As far as I know gnapplet was compiled only with unix tools. But I
have never managed to compile it. The right person to ask is Bozo but
he seems to vanished lately...

take care,
pkot
--