Re: Gnapplet 0.6.2 compilation

From: Jari Turkia
Subject: Re: Gnapplet 0.6.2 compilation
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 13:48:08 +0300

Pawel Kot wrote:

You won't be able to compile gnapplet for S60 3rd Edition. Nokia
changed API there. So there are two points:
- port gnapplet to S60 3rd Edition (or rewrite in Python for example)
- compile gnapplet with Symbian/Nokia tools

Ok, understood. It is an uphill battle.

I have done couple of projects with S60 1st ed. and based on that my choice of language would be C++. The current problem is that I don't have a S60 phone to test with. Since that is about to change, I'd definitely like to have Gnokii working with that.

Regards,
Jari Turkia