Re: Gnapplet 0.6.2 compilation

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Gnapplet 0.6.2 compilation
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 16:52:12 +0200

Hi,

On 6/21/07, Jari Turkia <address@hidden> wrote:
Pawel Kot wrote:
> As far as I know gnapplet was compiled only with unix tools. But I
> have never managed to compile it. The right person to ask is Bozo but
> he seems to vanished lately...

It would be a very good idea to make Gnapplet compile with proper
Symbian/Nokia tools. I'm about to get me a 6120 Classic which is a S60
3rd gen phone. I'll book that into my never-shortening ToDo-list.

You won't be able to compile gnapplet for S60 3rd Edition. Nokia
changed API there. So there are two points:
- port gnapplet to S60 3rd Edition (or rewrite in Python for example)
- compile gnapplet with Symbian/Nokia tools

take care,
pkot
--
Pawel Kot