Re: Reading new SMS on nokia 6230 over bluetooth on Mac OS X

From: Martin Ritchie
Subject: Re: Reading new SMS on nokia 6230 over bluetooth on Mac OS X
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 14:46:12 +0100

On 25/06/07, Porcelli, Anthony F. <address@hidden> wrote:
Smsd does not work for all phone models - so this is a good
alternative.

Martin, I appreciate you posting this as it still helps out newbies to
gnokii. =)

np. At somepoint I'll get round to something more elegant, but the
mobile phone integration was a small part of a larger system so just
needed something quick. One of these days I'll get more time to work
on it.

-Anthony