Re: smsd and delivery reports?

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: smsd and delivery reports?
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 23:59:06 +0100

2012/12/13 Rogan Dawes:

> It would be great to be able to respond to the mail, indicating that the SMS
> had been received, based on the delivery report function. However, I do not
> see how to tell if the delivery report has been received or not.

it seems that your device isn't sending the status report to the computer
you can use the --logfile command line argument to see what smsd does

if you configure smsd to use the fake driver (model=fake) it will
simulate the reception of some messages including a status report, but
you can't match a report with the message if you have sent more than
one to the same number

you can see the status report with:
gnokii --phone fake --getsms SM 4

--