Re: gnokii-users Digest, Vol 121, Issue 11

From: Roberto Verzola
Subject: Re: gnokii-users Digest, Vol 121, Issue 11
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 20:13:11 +0800

Hi Franco,

In case my experience is useful for you: I currently run five phones (even more, if I had more phones) with my gnokii setup.

I run Kubuntu (v8.04). I use bluetooth to connect to the phones.

To discover the port number, press *#2820# on the cellphone keypad. The first line on the resulting display is the bluetooth port that will be used in that phone's config file. Since each cellphone is assigned a unique bluetooth port, it should be possible to connect to many phones.

If this is what you are looking for, I can go into more details.

Greetings,

Roberto

franco atasi wrote:
good morning
how do I run 3 phone lines on the same pc
Thank you
Omar Atasi