[Gnu-arch-users] Re: Some "How Do I" questions

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Some "How Do I" questions
Date: 22 Aug 2003 19:40:06 +0900

John Goerzen <address@hidden> writes:
> 1. I would like to get the full contents of logs that pertain to a
>    file -- but only to one file.  That is, logs from
>    changesets/patches that do not pertain to foo.c should be ignored.
>    (Analogous to cvs log foo.c)

I thought that this would be hard, since arch's archive format is
changeset oriented rather than file oriented, but actually there seems
to be enough info in the patch-logs to do this!

Here's a shell script to do it:

-Miles
--
"I distrust a research person who is always obviously busy on a task."
   --Robert Frosch, VP, GM Research