Re: [Gnu-arch-users] ViewARCH 0.0.1

From: Gergely Nagy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] ViewARCH 0.0.1
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 15:29:52 +0200

> On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 16:09:39 -0400, Colin Walters <address@hidden> said:
> >
> > Where can I get the source code to this?
> >

> Here it is:
>
>    address@hidden
>        http://www.bluegate.org/{archives}/address@hidden
>    address@hidden/ViewARCH--tez--0.0.1

I gave it a try, and after fixing two little buglets, it works like a
charm! Thanks!

The two fixes can be pulled from:

        address@hidden
                ftp://bonehunter.rulez.org/archives/misc
        address@hidden/ViewArch--algernon--0.0.1

The first one is a work-around which I needed to get ViewArch work under
Debian woody (promotes `data' from _main in ViewArch/lib/viewarch.py),
the second one stops ViewArch from screaming loudly if QUERY_STRING
is not set (as it is the case with HTTP daemons like Thy).

Cheers,
--
Gergely Nagy