Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla bash completion

From: Jonas Diemer
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla bash completion
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 17:48:59 +0200

On 28 Aug 2003 06:24:53 -0700
Robert Anderson <address@hidden> wrote:

> I've never looked at the svn scripts; maybe I can cull some
> improvements from it.  Certainly with the improved speed of tla
> certain dynamic completion features (esp.
> category/branch/version/patchlevel) are now possible that were not
> practical with larch, but I've not had sufficient itch/time for them
> yet.

I have your larch scripts.
Well, the svn scripts suck compared to your work. I've made a script
using your techniques which already does archive-completion (your's did
that too I suppose).

If you have done a tla port already, I'll stop working on my script for
now, till I can see how far you've got.

regards

Jonas