[Gnu-arch-users] Re: is ,,patchset need in library revisions?

From: Tom Lord
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: is ,,patchset need in library revisions?
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 15:08:37 -0700 (PDT)

    > From: Pau Aliagas <address@hidden>

    > I'm for not keeping ,,patchset around. Look at what I leave now there: I
    > don't really like it, it's the first patch of the list of patches I apply
    > to obtain the selected revision.

You mean that if you need to apply 5 patches that it's the first, not
the fifth that you keep in ,,patchset?   It should be the other way
around -- it should be the _last_ patch.

Sorry to be a pain in the butt about this and I appreciate you're not
fond of it but, really, it's what there, things depend on it, it makes
a certain amount of sense to _me_ at least, and it's not that hard to
get right :-)