Re: [Gnu-arch-users] cscvs working?

From: Dustin Sallings
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] cscvs working?
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 01:51:00 -0700

On Thursday, Oct 9, 2003, at 01:19 US/Pacific, Charles Duffy wrote:

Recent cscvs releases are validated against cvs 1.12.1, and versions
prior to 1.11 are known not to work.

The original author has raised a bit of a stink with me over this, so
when I get some time backwards compatibility (at least for 1.10) may go
back in.

Ahh, I just grabbed the most recently released version (I think), which was a 1.11. Yeah, the 1.12 helps a lot. However, totla is creating an extra directory on the import.

I'm trying to import a module called ``c'' from inside the checked out c directory. It's creating a c directory in my tla working directory. Is this intentional?

--
SPY                      My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <address@hidden>