[Gnu-arch-users] Auto-generated source files

From: Thomas Zander
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Auto-generated source files
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:43:00 +0200

Question;

In my (java) tool I generate source files from graphics-designer-files.
These go in the same dir as other source files, and into the normal build
process.
The result is that I get warnings at commit from tla about source files that
don't have a tag, or about them not been added (dependant on
tagging-method).

Is there any way I can mark a couple of files as junk files, without editing
the regular expressions in the =tagging-method file?
Or, as an alternative, can you provide better regular expression ideas that
the following will mark files as junk instead?

The source file is
    bla.ui
the autogenerated file is
    bla.java
Hence; with the presence of a .ui, the .java should be ignored. (and only
then)

--
Thomas Zander