Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Nit

From: Mark A. Flacy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Nit
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 00:40:16 -0500

>>>>> "Charles" == Charles Duffy <address@hidden> writes:
Charles>
Charles> Ya know, I read the question more as a rather sarcastic method of
Charles> making a point (the words "lowest common denominator" come to
Charles> mind) than a serious query.

You really should think about that statement and what a "lowest common
denominator" filename would be.  You needn't inform me of your
conclusions.

--
 Mark A. Flacy
 Any opinions expressed above are my own.  Any facts expressed above