Re: [Gnu-arch-users] anonymous id

From: Ollivier Robert
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] anonymous id
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 10:44:07 +0100

According to Mark A. Flacy:
> (I also think that spaces in file names are a shitty idea.

You may think it a shitty idea but users don't and if we want people to
use Arch (maybe embedded in a given editor/IDE/whatever), adding support
for spaces is worthwhile. It is like accentued letters in filenames, they
are a bigger problem IMO (especially when your users have Windows or MacOS
X where everything is Unicode) but one you want to be able to handle.

> Line-feeds/newlines in file names are an abomination.)

Agreedi on that one.
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- address@hidden
Darwin snuadh.freenix.org Kernel Version 6.8: Wed Sep 10 15:20:55 PDT 2003