Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re:

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re:
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 09:49:16 -0800 (PST)

    > From: Thomas Zander <address@hidden>

    > A nice start would to have some feedback on the bugs I posted.

I've put what I think are the bogus ones in feedback mode and closed
one that is already fixed via untagged-source and .arch-inventory.

Leaving:

[bugs #6797] vim swap files support is incomplete.

  Is legitimate and was noted at the time the patch for .swp
  files was submitted.   I assumed that it would be further
  patched later but will eventually do it myself if not.

[bugs #6446] tla add of junk files causes problems.
[bugs #6447] tla add of a '.arch-ids' causes problems.

  Those are really the same bug and, yes, that'll be fixed.

[bugs #6592] Starting w/o $HOME gives wierd error message.

  Sure, that should be fixed by making a nicer error
  message.

[bugs #6799] tla tree-lint misses a serious problem (showstopper)

  Yup, that's a bug.   I think "(showstopper)" is needlessly
  dramatic, though.