Re: [Gnu-arch-users] GNU arch/tla

From: Samuel A. Falvo II
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] GNU arch/tla
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 09:57:18 -0800

On Friday 05 December 2003 09:44 am, Parker, Ron wrote:
> Or, if you think "THE Lord's Arch" has too many religious overtones,
> it could just be two layers deep.
>
> TLA is "TOM Lord's Arch", where
> TOM is "TLA Organizing Mobocracy".

Everyone seems to be making mutually recursive acronyms that are
head-recursive.  I'd like to see an acronym that is properly
tail-recursive instead.  I personally can't think of any, but it seems
to be that the requirement to make this happen is the last letter must
match the first letter of the acronym.

Oh well, I guess I'll abort this while I'm still ahead.  :)

--
Samuel A. Falvo II