Re: [Gnu-arch-users] library mgt. magic

From: Andrew Suffield
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] library mgt. magic
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 15:00:30 +0000

On Sat, Dec 06, 2003 at 10:16:33AM +0100, Florian Weimer wrote:
> Tom Lord wrote:
>
> >    If "greedy", then whenever some pristine copy is needed, and
> >    that library is where it would be added by `library-add', then
> >    the revision is auto-added to that library.
>
> In greedy mode, "tla changes" fails to add the inode signatures to the
> revision library:
>
> | Missing inode signature. Cannot verify reference tree integrity: you
> | should remove and recreate this reference tree.

This is an unrelated bug that we chased down on IRC last
night. There's a race condition in the inode signature code. Fixed by
address@hidden/tla--integration--1.1--patch-36

[Turns out that inode signatures have been kinda broken since forever,
although the problem won't manifest itself on a slow box]

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |