Re: [Gnu-arch-users] arch lkml

From: Mark A. Flacy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] arch lkml
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 20:58:15 -0600

>>>>> "Roman" == Roman Zippel <address@hidden> writes:
Roman>
Roman> Then it's prefered to generate some identifiers for your
Roman> files. If arch generated these identifiers itself switching between
Roman> different tagging methods, simply add or remove something like
Roman> "$ArchId$" which is expanded during checkout.

What is the purpose of $ArchId$ ?

Checkout?  What is this?  "tla get"?

--
 Mark A. Flacy
 Any opinions expressed above are my own.  Any facts expressed above