Re: [Gnu-arch-users] pending merges

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] pending merges
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 09:12:45 -0800 (PST)

    > From: Robert Collins <address@hidden>

    > On Thu, 2003-12-11 at 14:11, Tom Lord wrote:

    > > So, we just live with that one warning.

    > So, the problem is that CFLAGS=3D"-g -O2 -Wall -Werror" will never build.

    > So.... I'm really really really really really interested in
    > fixing it one way or another. You tell me /how/ you want it
    > addressed, I'll do it.  But anything I'm building /will/ have it
    > addressed clean or dirty.

Ok, I can understand that.   The clean way to fix it is to add a

        #include <stdio.h>

to vu_sys.c and then if we find either resulting namespace polution or
excessive junk getting dragged into executables, report those as bugs.
Hopefully and probably at least GNU libc is not insane that way.

    >> What's the deal with tla--gpg--1.1?  Can I go ahead and merge
    >> that to work on .sig generation?

    > Have a look and make up your mind - works for me :).

Yeah, I had started to -- that's why I asked when you didn't
explicitly mention it in your list of merges.  I'll have a go at it.