[Gnu-arch-users] Re: 1.1 feature freeze

From: Pau Aliagas
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: 1.1 feature freeze
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 20:11:53 +0100 (CET)

On 14 Dec 2003, Miles Bader wrote:

> Tom Lord <address@hidden> writes:
> >     >   * Please merge pau's --hard-links => --link changeset.
> >
> > Ok.
>
> Thanks, but, er ... I merged from your branch, and it's wrong --
> it should be --link (singular), not --links.
>
> I thought Pau actually did this correctly in his patch, so I'm not sure
> how it ended up wrong in yours...

Maybe because I added the option to build-config too (I don't know if
Robert and Tom picked it too).

address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1--patch-3

2003-10-02 08:00:23 GMT Pau Aliagas <address@hidden>   patch-3

    Revision:
      tla--devo--1.1--patch-3

    Rename --hard-links option to --link and -l:
    * affected commands: get and build-config

    Motivation:
    * follow the same style than cp

    modified files:
     ChangeLog libarch/cmd-buildcfg.c libarch/cmd-getrev.c
     libarch/configs.c libarch/configs.h
     libarch/make-changeset-files.c

    new patches:
     address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1--patch-188