Re: [Gnu-arch-users] File-tpye plug-in architecture for Arch?

From: Anselm Lingnau
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] File-tpye plug-in architecture for Arch?
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 09:13:15 +0100

Thomas Zander wrote:

> Since OOo will save some 5 different XML streams inside a zip file its
> quite easy to do revision management on XML only streams once you have a
> XMLDiff application in place. (which should be first priority)

I would like to see a diff/patch process optimized to ignore line breaking in
paragraphs. This would make it easier to use Arch for LaTeX documents.

Anselm
--
Anselm Lingnau ... Linup Front GmbH ... Linux-, Open-Source- & Netz-Schulungen
Linup Front GmbH, Robert-Bosch-Strasse 7, 64293 Darmstadt, Germany