Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Library not greedy enough?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Library not greedy enough?
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 19:23:12 -0500

On Fri, Jan 02, 2004 at 06:34:21PM -0500, Aaron Bentley wrote:
> But when I do a get, I get an in-tree pristine.  (See below.)  It
> happens with tla1.1 and my tla branch, which is synced with
> tla--devo--1.2--patch-50.

Not sure if it's the cause for your problem, but `tla get' doesn't use a
greedy library by default, even if there is one!  There's a fix for this in
my tla branch, but Tom hasn't merged it yet (hey Tom).

I think you can work around it by using the `--library' option with get.

[My tla:

    address@hidden/tla--devo--1.2

    http://arch.linuxguru.net/~miles/address@hidden

patch-1 is the fix]