Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Bug! (Was: Bug? Patchlogs "lacking inventory ids".)

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Bug! (Was: Bug? Patchlogs "lacking inventory ids".)
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 12:18:04 -0800 (PST)

{arch}/ucw-scheme-library/ucw-scheme-library--mainline/ucw-scheme-library--mainline--0.1/address@hidden

{arch}/ucw-scheme-library/ucw-scheme-library--mainline/ucw-scheme-library--mainline--0.1/address@hidden/patch-log

{arch}/ucw-scheme-library/ucw-scheme-library--mainline/ucw-scheme-library--mainline--0.1/address@hidden/patch-log/base-0

{arch}/ucw-scheme-library/ucw-scheme-library--mainline/ucw-scheme-library--mainline--0.1/address@hidden/patch-log/patch-1

    > > (address@hidden/ucw-scheme-library--mainline--0.1 is
    > > the tagged revision, current tree version is
    > > address@hidden/ucw-scheme-library--main--0.2)

    > > Can this be result of changing tagging method from implicit to tagline
    > > and if so, how can it be fixed?

    > Yes, it's definitely a bug! It does not work because of the '0'
    > character in the e-mail address! But it's a perfectly valud e-mail
    > address.

I believe that the (soon to pushed) patch-57 will fix this particular
case.   There may be some other instances of valid archive names
that don't pass the control-file regexp -- but this one should work
with that patch.