Re: [Gnu-arch-users] unsigned to signed archive conversion causing troub

From: Andreas Fuchs
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] unsigned to signed archive conversion causing trouble?
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 20:50:33 +0100

Today, Tom Lord <address@hidden> wrote:
> What's the status of your difficulties?  Still there?  Have you had
> a chance to run tla under gdb and see if there's something obvious?

They were solved by passing the right --with-gnu-patch argument to
configure. See also the test script for a decent gnu patch later in
that thread (-:

> The tar bundle you put up is only a fragment of an archive which
> makes it rather awkward to even attempt to reproduce the problem you
> saw.

Yeah, I noticed that afterwards, too. But as the problem was already
fixed, I didn't bother to fix the tar ball (or take it down).

Thanks anyway, (-:
--
Andreas Fuchs, <address@hidden>, address@hidden, antifuchs