Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Spaces in filenames ... will come soon!

From: Christian Thäter
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Spaces in filenames ... will come soon!
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 01:47:55 +0100

Hi,

in November I announced that I intend to implement this, but did not yet start
the task because of low priorty.

Just few days ago Lindows.com asked me about the state of the task because they
need the feature too. I responded that some funding will prioritize it.

Lindows.com will fund it! So stay tuned it will come very soon.

Sorry for the late response, i was in the middle of the acknowledgements with
Lindows.com, just recieved the "Go ahead" email.

        Christian