Re: [Gnu-arch-users] octopy updated

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] octopy updated
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:39:06 +0100

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 08:56:07PM -0800, Yasushi Saito - at home wrote:
> It's been a while, but I updated octopy, a Qt frontend for tla. Not a
> lot of changes this time, but I'm hoping that this one is more stable
> than before.
>
> http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Yasushi_Saito/octopy/

There are new bugfixes in my branch you have not merged before
releasing.

address@hidden/octopy--ddaa--0.2

patch-24
    fix branch tagging
patch-25
    project: fix freeze with sealed versions
version-0
    branch continued on address@hidden

As hinted by the version-0 revision, future changes will be commited to:

address@hidden/octopy--ddaa--0.2
   http://ddaa.net/arch/2004

I already set up a base-0 revision there.

--
                                                            -- ddaa