[Gnu-arch-users] wiki.sourcecontrol.net problems?

From: Stig Brautaset
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] wiki.sourcecontrol.net problems?
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 09:34:16 +0000

Hi,

If I try to go to wiki.sourcecontrol.net I'm redirected to
wiki.gnuarch.org which in turn give me this error message:

.----
|The requested URL could not be retrieved
|
|While trying to retrieve the URL: http://wiki.gnuarch.org/
|
|The following error was encountered:
|
|    Unable to determine IP address from host name for wiki.gnuarch.org
|
|The dnsserver returned:
|
|    Name Error: The domain name does not exist.
|
|This means that:
|
| The cache was not able to resolve the hostname presented in the URL.
| Check if the address is correct.
|
|Your cache administrator is root.
|Generated Tue, 03 Feb 2004 09:39:19 GMT by localhost (Squid/2.4.STABLE1)
`----

I've tried this from two different locations and get the same result. It
seems that only the wiki is affected though. I can browse
sourcecontrol.net fine.

Stig

--
brautaset.org