[Gnu-arch-users] Re: wiki.sourcecontrol.net problems?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: wiki.sourcecontrol.net problems?
Date: 03 Feb 2004 19:18:48 +0900

Stig Brautaset <address@hidden> writes:
> If I try to go to wiki.sourcecontrol.net I'm redirected to
> wiki.gnuarch.org which in turn give me this error message:

It appears that sourcecontrol.net has taken over gnuarch.org; you must
be getting temporary hiccups due to that.

If I access `wiki.sourcecontrol.net', I also get redirected to
`wiki.gnuarch.org' -- but for me, the redirection succeeds, and lo --
there's the sourcecontrol wiki at a new address...

-Miles
--
A zen-buddhist walked into a pizza shop and
said, "Make me one with everything."