Re: [Gnu-arch-users] may I pick your brains?

From: Dustin Sallings
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] may I pick your brains?
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 21:03:35 -0800

On Feb 22, 2004, at 16:29, Tom Lord wrote:

By way of generating "raw materials" to edit into being that web site:
what are the 5 most important things to say about arch up front?

Personally, my favorite feature is the combination of replication an offline branching. This is a little too long for a bullet point, but being able to branch any one of my projects from anywhere I happen to be is the greatest power of arch. The bullet point, I suppose, would be ``offline development.'' It's difficult to explain to people who've never experienced such a thing, though.

As far as open source goes, tracking projects and maintaining private changes is not only possible now, but it's easy.

--
SPY                      My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <address@hidden>