Re: [Gnu-arch-users] brain picking (web presense stuff)

From: Gergely Nagy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] brain picking (web presense stuff)
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 21:58:57 +0100

> By way of a straw-man, when I'm currently thinking is to try to fill
> in all the links of this:
>
>     http://regexps.srparish.net/www/view.html

At a first glance, it looks ugly. Better colors is probably all you need
on that front tho, and, as noted by someone else, a "professional
looking" logo somewhere at the top.

As for the content, it really looks BigBoss friendly. I wouldn't show it
to the hackers though (I, for one would have never tried arch if its
website looked like this, sorry). I'd suggest, to get the best effect, a
different page for managers and the like, and another one for people who
don't like buzzwords that much.

(if any of this was addressed in the original thread, sorry, I didn't
read that)

Cheers,
--
_A/