Re: [Gnu-arch-users] brain picking (web presense stuff)

From: Colin Walters
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] brain picking (web presense stuff)
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:51:42 -0500

On Mon, 2004-02-23 at 15:32, Tom Lord wrote:
> Wow.   That's a lot of replies.
>
> By way of a straw-man, when I'm currently thinking is to try to fill
> in all the links of this:
>
>     http://regexps.srparish.net/www/view.html

That's a good start.  However, instead of using quite so many
superlatives, I would instead promote the features a bit more directly
too.  Marketing is good - but let's not go overboard :)  Here's more
what I'm thinking:

GNU Arch: Powerful, Distributed Revision Control

Welcome to the home of the GNU Arch project.  GNU Arch is a free,
distributed, and changeset-oriented revision control system whose
flexibility and simplicity is without peer.  Here's why you should
choose GNU Arch:

[ more detailed list of features, similar to svn's page ]

[ other things like more detailed descriptions of support]

Is this page anywhere in arch?