Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Commit Failure

From: John F Meinel Jr
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Commit Failure
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 22:25:46 -0600

Actually, there was no ++revision-lock/+contents because I had earlier deleted a patch I didn't mean to apply.
By adding those directories, the commit worked.
Is there a way to delete a patch you didn't mean to commit _properly_. I have finally forsworn ever going into the archive directory structure, so it would be nice if I accidentally do a commit, that there is a way to get rid of it.
John
=:->