Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [ATTENTION PLEASE] standards process

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [ATTENTION PLEASE] standards process
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 19:35:34 +0200

On Fri, 2004-09-03 at 18:26 +0100, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 03, 2004 at 06:13:54PM +0200, David Allouche wrote:

> > > Except the PEP description is wordier and less detailed, and
> > > accomplishes very little. So that's a red herring.
> >
> > PEP is a different process than SRFI.
>
> <snip list of things not relevant to the process>

We must be using different definition of "process" then. I will not play
dictionary games with you.

I took your message as an opportunity to attract the attention of
receptive readers to differences between SRFI and PEP which I consider
important and relevant to the definition of the arch proposal process.

You can bring a horse to the water, but you cannot make him drink.

--
                                                            -- ddaa