Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [ANNOUCEMENT] gnuarch-1.2.2rc2 release

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [ANNOUCEMENT] gnuarch-1.2.2rc2 release
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 16:53:35 -0400

Tom Lord wrote:
Now I'm a little confused where I should be in my part of the process,
in your view.  I gather the clock is slightly reset by rc2 but I'm not
sure precisely what the co-maintainers' expectations are regarding the
status of their work in relation to GNU releases.....

My expectation is that your clock is reset too. We get a week from now to play with rc-2, you get a week after that to review it, if you wish. And you never have to review rc-1.

Aaron

--
Aaron Bentley
Director of Technology