Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [ANNOUCEMENT] gnuarch-1.2.2rc2 release

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [ANNOUCEMENT] gnuarch-1.2.2rc2 release
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 15:37:33 -0700 (PDT)

All that's great.

Mostly I want to emphasize this:

In theory, I have the right to raise a red flag and interrupt the
co-maintainer process.

I have no intention of doing that in any serious way if things
continue roughly along the current lines (though I expect steady,
incremental improvements to the quality of the process).

So: the primary accidental failure mode here is if we have a
disconnect --- if I appear to be blowing off the process when, really,
I don't intend to.

So: should it appear I'm missing some point -- please make the
first...third order attempts to sync with me (through any of our many
channels of communication) before deciding to toss me overboard.
So to speak :-)

I.e.: I *am* using ancient email software;  I *am* very busy these
days; etc.   If I miss a GNU maintainer cue -- odds are it is a
correctable accident rather than a cause to go apeshit on me.

Thanks,
-t