Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Manners

From: James Blackwell
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Manners
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 21:22:09 -0400

Tom:

Zenaan:
>> > This puts into words what I have always believed and felt strongly,
>> > for myself.

James:
>> I suppose its fair to call my assesments into question. Lets look at some
>> evidence, and we can decide whether or not I've got an overactive sense of
>> impolite behavior

Zenaan:
> I wasn't commenting on you. If I had have been, I would not have snipped
> your part of the thread.
>
> Tom made a statement, that I agreed with, which you then took personally
> (I guess that's easy to do though...)

Sorry. Since you seemed to agree with his statement (to the effect that
I've got an improper understanding of impolite behavior), I thought I'd
let you in partially on how I came to that opinion.

BTW, I think he's partially right in that statement. Sometimes, we do
need to shove somebody out of the way of an approaching bus. ;)

Take good care of yourself,
James