[Gnu-arch-users] star-merge commit changeset - additional changes?

From: Zenaan Harkness
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] star-merge commit changeset - additional changes?
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:09:44 +1000

Are there potential problems with making additional changes in a
star-merge, before running commit?

I'm thinking file perms - so I bring a changeset into stable from a
developer and decide that it needs a touch up.

The star-merged patch(es) include a bunch of perms changes, and _one_ of
those files with perms change I decide needs changing again, and so
change it there and then, followed by commit.

Is that a potential problem later on?

tia
zen