Re: [Gnu-arch-users] No release forthcoming

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] No release forthcoming
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 10:54:44 +0200

On Thu, 2004-09-23 at 22:28 -0400, James Blackwell wrote:
> Ok. I hear you guys. Tom is in charge. I really hope that you guys are
> making the right decision. To support this group decision, I'm withdrawing
> all of my merge/release related work over the last two months.

To clear up any misunderstand that might have arisen from my imperfect
knowledge of the english language: when I said "but I'm not the release
manager" I meant "James Blackwell is the release manager" but I thought
it might be a needlessly blunt kind of preemptive strike.

Project lead and release manager are different jobs in my understanding.

--
                                                            -- ddaa