Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Bazaar 1.1

From: Zenaan Harkness
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Bazaar 1.1
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:11:25 +1100

On Wed, 2005-01-19 at 20:05 +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
> * 'merge' replaces 'star-merge'. merge uses ancestry data to find
> merge points outside of the current arch namespace. This
>   removes the need to use join-branch. If star-merge behaviour is
> desired, it can be obtained by 'merge --star-merge'.
>   Merge also uses three-way by default.

Any doc pointers for more info on this one?

> * 'delta --diffs' shows new file contents.

I use this in a script:

tla changes --diffs | vim -R -c 'source $VIMRUNTIME/syntax/diff.vim' \
-n -

And it has always (I thought) shown me the contents of "tla add"ed files
- the diff comparing with /dev/null. Is there something I'm not
understanding here?

tia
zen