[Gnu-arch-users] Re: empty commit

From: Deliverable Mail
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: empty commit
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:40:09 -0500

I know about ctrl-r, I'm more curious about empty commits -- is there
any rationale there?  I mean, if I run bk commit twice, it will say,
"Nothing to commit."  If I run darcs record twice, it says, "No
changes!"  tla commit run twice will dutifully create some patch
(probably some mumbling recorded there, like, "the idiot has just run
me twice, well that's life, just go on and do it, there's no reason in
dissuading him anyhow"...:)

Cheers,
Alexy