Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: empty commit

From: Cameron Patrick
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: empty commit
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 00:19:42 +0800

Deliverable Mail wrote:

> > What tla says about your second commit is more: "The intelligent guy!
> > he noticed that he could add a log entry without making any change by
> > running tla commit twice. Let's obey!".
>
> I see.  :)  Is there a way to undo that extraneous commit right away?

You could try the tla-uncommit script I posted to the list a while
ago.  Please only use it on occasions where you know it's safe to do
so, or you could end up with a potentially corrupted archive.

The original message describing it -
    http://cp.yi.org/lurker/message/20041116.081532.783a1681.en.html

And the script itself -
    http://cp.yi.org/lurker/attach/address@hidden