[Gnu-arch-users] Re: Re: Future of GNU Arch, bazaar and bazaar-ng ... ?

From: martin f krafft
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Re: Future of GNU Arch, bazaar and bazaar-ng ... ?
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 14:57:04 +0200

also sprach Matthieu MOY <address@hidden> [2005.08.22.1445 +0200]:
> pqm is a solution. arch-trigger is another one.

We have an archive with about 70+ categories and 2-5 branches each.
arch-trigger is not a solution in this scenario. In fact, it sucks.

I have yet to try pqm.

> I don't know how bzr can handle this. If there's support for
> sandboxing in Python, the plugin system of bzr can probably
> implement this in an elegant and secure way.

One way to do it would be for the local user to authenticate a hook
script with a hashsum over it. Then, the hook would be executed
iff the signature verifies.

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:"; address@hidden

invalid/expired pgp (sub)keys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: address@hidden

"it is only the modern that ever becomes old-fashioned."
                                                        -- oscar wilde