Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: arch commit on large trees ?

From: Philippe Moutarlier
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: arch commit on large trees ?
Date: 22 Aug 2005 21:14:21 -0700

Is that the only way to get decent speed ? Then I guess it is not an
option for us.
The main interesting idea that I was trying to sell is the ability to do
remote software version management while not being connected to the
network. This is especially interesting for people on the road with
their laptops who could not afford to store revision libraries.

Philippe