Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: arch commit on large trees ?

From: Philippe Moutarlier
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: arch commit on large trees ?
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 10:22:46 -0700

>$ tla my-revision-library

/usr/home/philippe/tla-rev-library/

I know that the system knows about the library because I could do a
tla library-add of a specific revision with no problem.

I am not sure I understand the "centralized" notion of rev libraries in
the context of decentralized development. What I want to get is a
(easy .?) way to maintain a "mobile" branch of a project that I can
merge every once in a while with other branches of the same project.
This what I am trying now. I branched a project on my laptop and try to
modify/commit on it. This what takes so long.

Then I need to maintain my mobile, decentralized, rev lib, right ?

Also, I am using tla, should I try bazaar instead ? Any major
differences ?

Thanks,

Philippe