Re: [Gnu-arch-users] patch: automatic remove the corrupt revlib revision

From: ams
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] patch: automatic remove the corrupt revlib revision
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 01:16:36 +0100

   One should always be extremely paranoid when injecting a call to
   `rmrf_file' into Arch.  It's just about the most dangerous function
   in the whole thing (and, indeed, is pretty darn dangerous).

Agreed, maybe as a option or something, but not the default.  As it is
now, tla has very few (to my limited knowledge I must say) destructive
functions that get executed on a non-destructive command.  This keeps
things simple, and eliminates unwanted side-effects.

My two groszy.